A top to go with the pants

Last night I forced myself not to start another set of outfits for my girls but work on finishing the top that would go with these pants instead.

While I had the Red Wings/Penguins game running in the background (Yeah!!!, Red Wings won 5:0) I started AND finished the top.


As mentioned in my previous post about the pants I used Joann's premade smocked fabric and added a summary print for the bodice and straps from that same fabric. Since the smocked fabric is white and quite translucent I also sewed in a premade fleece bikini bra-insert. It was super easy to use and turned out quite nicely.


Now, I really am ready to go on vacation. Just three more weeks to wait...

3 comments:

Niki said...

What a great job! I love it, I can't wait to try making my own tops. xx

Trendsetters said...

hi

your blog is awesome..really cool
we have a arts n crafts blog too
http://creationz2009.blogspot.com

we would love you to visit our blog and possibly link our blog in yours. we are happy to do the same in return

thank you

Wendy said...

so cute!!! I've been making pants like crazy, and this is a great shirt idea to make a set!!

Looks great!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin