Shabby Chic

I would like to share one of my newest creations with you.

For this project I drew inspiration from the very talented and creative Shelly from Lemontree Studio. Take a look at some of her work: here, here, here, here.

She is just amazing and the colors she uses in her creations are fabulous. And take a look at her blog. I promise, every time you go there, read her posts and look at the awesome pictures she takes you will be in a better mood afterwards. No matter how crabby you were before...


Now, here is a couple of pictures of my latest creation: Meet the Summer Evening Clutch


I really like how it turned out. The strap is removable or can be attached to just one side to convert it into a wristlet. It is quilted and really roomy and it closes with a magnetic snap. I think this would be the perfect accessory for a summer wedding or a simple night out for dinner or a party. Since I personally do not have opportunities right now to attend events like this, I decided to list it in my KAY-Kreative Etsy and Artfire shops.

1 comment:

Lauranie said...

Oh, it is just beautiful!! The flowers are perfect!! And the trim is just the right thing!! What a good idea about the straps, you are just too awesome!! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin