Honey-Do-List Update

It is long overdue that I post some pictures of the things I was recently able to check off my big list of things I would like to make.

Earlier, I wasn't able to hint on what I was making for John:
Well, it was a tea bag wallet. I followed the tutorial that I found here. It was super easy and quick. And John, who for the past four years or so has been an avid tea-drinker, liked it. At least this is what he said, when Nikolaus left it in his boots.

Then, I did finish my neckwarmer a while ago and was trying to finish matching mittens before posting pictures. But, I think the mittens will have to wait until next winter. One is finished, but I just cannot bring myself to start working on the second one. However, here are a couple of pics of the cowl. Rember, this was the inspirational piece...?! As you can see, the only thing both have in common is the color and the fact that they are not knitted in rounds but rather like a regular scarf with both ends joined (mine with giant buttons the other by sewing the two ends together). But, I like mine none the less.
I can't wait to give all the Christmas gifts I have made this year. Then I will be able to post pictures of Yanic's new bed sheets and some things I made for my mother in law.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin