Happy Birthday Yanic

Unbelievably, my son already turned seven this past weekend. Where has the time gone?! I still vividly remember his colicy months (4 or so, or maybe 8?!...), his first day in daycare at only 10 weeks old (I cried that first day), his first time on ice skates at 2.5 years old, his first time in a hockey uniform at 3 (not being able to get up on his skates on his own power...), him being the only (spoiled) child for close to five years until his sisters came and seeing him turn into the great big brother that he is. Yanic we love you. Happy 7th Birthday, Yanic.


Although, I have not been sewing much lately, I did manage to make a new wallet for him (with hockey fabric, of course). I did not use a pattern, just started cutting and sewing it together. It has two slots for bills and a zippered coin compartment on the outside. I also added a couple of loops on the outside to attach a strap to hang it around his neck when needed and a snap closure. The wallet measures about 4.5 x 5 inches when closed.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin