It's a hoot ! ! !

This was such a fun project.
I first stumbled across the idea through a link on Nerida's Blog. I followed the general idea of the tutorial from Moonstitches but drew my own pattern and used different materials; linnen and felt. Instead of stamping the letters on each owl I applied them with 3D paint. I love the result and the girls do too. I think next will be a "Happy Birthday" banner.



I hang the banners above their cribs using yummy Cupcake push pins (Dollar deal at Joann this month).

Ooooh, just two more months until the girls' second birthday, and still so much to sew: Birthday crowns, outfits (how about some cupcake dresses...?!), birthday banner, baby doll pillows and blankets for the doll cribs they will get....





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I LOVE your owls! The garland is such a great project.

And that cupcake fabric - my two favourite words in the same sentence....

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin