Tiny Tots Totes


It has been a while (in my terms) that I have shared newly finished projects with you. I have been working on many things at the same time over the past week: Spring jackets for the girls (They turned out super cute. I will share pictures in a couple of days.), Birthday crowns for the girls, a travel pouch for Yanic's bathroom items for when he travels for Hockey and bags, bags, bags...


I am really into bags lately. It is so much fun figuring out a pattern and individually embelishing each of them. The most recent two patterns I created are intended for children: an owl design and a flower design. I like how they turned out. The owl is appliqued with felt and the flowers are fabric yo-yos.

The bags will be listed in my shop later today.
I am also thinking about writing a pattern for the owl bag/purse. They have two handels and are fully lined. What do you think? Do you think others would like to make these bags from a pattern?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great bags! Yes I do love the owl one.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin