A 6-year old's journal entry...

I want to share something funny with you. After seeing the first journal I made for my new Etsy shop Yanic requested several times to have a journal, too. But with a Hockey theme (of course). So, yesterday I sat down and made one for him.



What I wanted to share with you is his first journal entry. It is kind of funny and cute. I will translate for you, since his writing is kind of sloppy and spelling not very good yet:



"I like my sisters. Because they are funny. When my Dad isn't around I play with them. Shh. They are sleeping!"

I think it's funny, because Yanic really (!!!) loves to play with them but tends to pick activities that John would call "too loud and for babies" rather than acting like a "big boy" and show the girls more advanced games. For instance, he would rather chase them through the house with loud screaming sounds than sit down and read a book to them... Fine with me, though, most of the time. And I found it really cute that he cares so much about his sisters that his very first entry was about them. Anika and Kordula, you are very lucky! Just wait for the day when Yanic will chase your boyfriends away...

On a different note I also added another notebook to my KAY-Kreative shop. This one is hot pink. I love it. I really contemplated keeping this one for myself...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin